5 Reasons You Should Walk in the Mornings
1. It’s easy and convenient. Just put one foot in front of the other and start. Get a good pair of sneakers and decide how far and how fast you want to do for the day.
2. Relieves stress — Your brain releases two hormones called serotonin and endorphins more efficiently when your work out in the am and outdoors. Both of these help in relieving stress.
3. Clears your head — Morning exercises make your more alert, increases your retention capacity and helps you to concentrate more.
4. It’s exercise for the heart — Walking in the morning improves blood circulation, keeps your blood pressure under control, and works out the cardiac muscles.
5. Boosts you metabolism — Going for a walk in the morning increases your bmr(basal metabolic rate). A higher bmr helps you digest and burn food, and keep you in shape